In LumaTax, you can invite clients to input their own information via a nexus survey. If you prefer, you can add a client and complete the profile yourself. This article explains how to manually add a client. Follow the steps below.
Note: Nexus surveys and client profiles do not count against your billing thresholds unless you additionally upload data and complete a Nexus Analysis Report. You can survey unlimited clients.
- From the Practice Summary homepage, click Clients.
- In the upper right corner, click Add Clients.
- If you'd like, you can opt to use the client connect link to invite clients to enter their own information. To bypass, click Or, manually add client.
- Complete the fields for Client Business Name and Client ID and click Add Client.
- Continue to complete the profile.
Tip: After you've added clients, you can toggle between clients using the dropdown option in the upper left.