If you invited your client to complete a Full Profile in LumaTax, they may need guidance on how to set up their account. Share the steps below with your client.
If your client cannot locate the email, you can resend it. See the article Resend an invitation to a client for steps.
Steps for Client:
- Check your email. You should have an email from email@example.com with the subject "[Accountant Name] has invited you to join [Firm Name] on LumaTax."
- The body of the email will read: [Accountant Name] of [Firm Name] has created a LumaTax account for you. Join LumaTax and set up your business profile for [Client's Business Name] by clicking the link below to set your password.
- Click the Set My Password button in the email. If this doesn't work, right-click to copy the link and paste it into your browser's URL bar.
- Complete the fields by entering a unique password.
Password must contain:
At least 12 characters
At least 3 of the following:
Lower case letters (a-z)
Upper case letters (A-Z)
Special characters (ex. !@#$%^&*)
- Enter your new password a second time. Click the eye icon to view the password you created.
- Click Reset Password.