If you invited your client to LumaTax, they may need guidance on how to set up their account. Share the steps below with your client.
Steps for Client:
- Check your email. You should have an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "[Accountant Name] has invited you to join [Firm Name] on LumaTax."
- The body of the email will read: [Accountant Name] of [Firm Name] has created a LumaTax account for you. Join LumaTax and set up your business profile for [Client's Business Name] by clicking the link below to set your password.
- Click the Set My Password button in the email. If this doesn't work, right-click to copy the link and paste it into your browser's URL bar.
- Complete the fields by entering a unique password.
Password must contain:
At least 12 characters
At least 3 of the following:
Lower case letters (a-z)
Upper case letters (A-Z)
Special characters (ex. !@#$%^&*)
- Enter your new password a second time. Click the eye icon to view the password you created.
- Click Reset Password.